TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set for Glock
*COMPLETE SIGHT SET WILL COME WITH BOTH RED & GREEN FIBER OPTIC RODS. INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS WILL NOT INCLUDE FIBER OPTIC.*
Replacement Fiber Optic - https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/replacement-fiber-optic-rod/
- 1/16 allen key.
- POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
- The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel, for optimum sight picture and the brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
- The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so that the shooter will not get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big/thick blade sitting above it - Which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
- The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight. That means that more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
- Our shiny, stainless steel screw, reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.
- As an added bonus, the front sight is designed to also be compatible with the GLOCK factory screw in case it is dropped or lost at the time of installation.
- The front of the rear sight is angled to allow one-handed charging from your belt, pants, or any other object.
- The front sight is .235" tall and .115" wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
- The rear is .245" tall. The tighter .125" rear notch helps dramatically when shooting small steel and tight shots at a distance.
- Rear serrations cut down on glare. Both front and rear sights are billet stainless steel coated with Diamond Black Ion Bond (95 Rockwell hardness) for the highest level of rust resistance and the strongest finish.